We are seeking an ambitious and competent colleague to help support our product portfolio within electromechanical solutions to the global plastic industry, specifically with an upcoming new product, FloSense 4.0.
- Be responsible for our newly developed product range of digital flow regulators that are primarily used for temperature control of injection moulds.
- Be our contact to our distributors in more than 30 countries; hereunder assist with technical support, installations and system integration.
- Take part in continuous development of our product portfolio, mechanical constructions, project management and act as contact person for all our manufacturers and partners.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Technical documentation and manuals.
- Trouble shooting.
- Root cause analysis.
- Support in DK and abroad (onsite and remote).
- Project management.
You are experienced within the field of both mechanics, monitoring and electronics and have a relevant technical education as mechanic or electrical engineer.
You are experienced in working with 3-D modeling and super user with solid works and/or inventor.
You are fluent in English both verbally and written. Danish or other languages would be an advantage.
As a person, you work independently and have the authority that ensures a natural respect around you as a person and not the least your tasks. It is crucial that you are able to connect your technical knowledge with your commercial and business understanding.
The ability to work in a structured and orderly manner is part of your DNA and you work with great passion until the job is done and our customer is satisfied.
- An exciting and challenging job in an international company.
- Professional and technical challenges on a daily basis.
- A dynamic environment.
- Salary package according to qualifications, pension scheme and health insurance coverage.
- Travels to onsite support approx. 20-30 days per year.
The workplace is Ballerup.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact CEO, Stefan Hansen by mobile: + 45 21 60 70 99 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Kindly forward your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 December, 2019.
Mouldpro ApS is a global brand of premium products to the plastic industry. We have distributors in more than 30 countries worldwide including a sales office in Shanghai. Our company currently has 16 employees and is growing rapidly.